Today’s a landmark for Stockflare. We are releasing our first major update to the service and we are in New York for TechCrunch Disrupt!
The New Stockflare
Let’s cut to the chase. And list the 4 major changes:
- A refreshing new design
- Introducing our “Explore” service
- Major update to our Watchlists
- More detailed analysis behind every stock
When it comes to watchlists, we have quite a few improvements.
- Multi Watchlist. One of our biggest user requests. You can now create an unlimited amount of Watchlists on your account, each with an unlimited amount of stocks. How’s that for icing on a cake?
- Set a “purchased at” price for stocks that you’re watching. Get a more realistic view of your portfolio.
- Toying with a new investment idea but not quite ready to commit? You can now set a position of 0 for any stock in your watchlist.
We’ve completely re-worked how we display our analysis breakdown for all you detail-hungry users. We think you’ll like what we’re selling. For example:
- Not a huge fan of crushing debt? We now display the cash/debt level for every company over on the Key Stats analysis page. Helping you to easier understand the financials for your companies.
- Take a look at AAPL.O’s Key Stats.
Once a year, the elite of tech converge on New York to meet with the most exciting startups of the world. To participate you’ve got to be less than 2 years old, have a live product and be a true startup.
Leading CEOs, the top journalist talent, venture capitalists, corporate M&A teams, and yes, startups like Stockflare attend. If you are in New York and attending TechCrunch, let us know. Come and find us on Startup Alley. We are there all 3 days, Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th.
Head of Engineering